2024 Egypt and Ghana
2024 Eternal Egypt and Glorious Ghana travels the Western African Continent from North to South and is the perfect tour for first-time travelers to both Egypt and Ghana who wish to sample it all in a short time. Combining a Cairo pre-stay with Thanksgiving in Ghana, This tour includes pyramids, camels, cruises, elephants, monkeys, beaches, palaces, and more!
● Stand at the point of no return in Cape Coast Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where thousands of captive slaves passed through on their journeys to the Americas
● Experience a bath of atonement in the Assin Manso slave river
● Relax on the palm-lined beaches of Ghana’s Central Region
● Receive a traditional name in a Sankofa (going back to your roots) naming ceremony
● Walk the rope bridges in the canopy of Kakum National Park
● Search for elephants, baboons, warthogs, and more in Mole National Park
Hotel, Air, Breakfast daily, lunch or dinner daily during layovers, all meals in Ghana, all sightseeing tours - all INCLUDED in this Thanksgiving homegoing, sure to evoke gratitude and joy.
- R/T Air from Washington, DC area
- 7 days/6 nights in Egypt
- 4 day/3 night Nile River Cruise
- Cairo City Tour & the Great Sphinx
- Pyramids of Giza
- Hot Air Balloon Ride over Egyptian Desert
- 9 days/8 nights - Ghana
- Safari Adventure, Mole National Park
- One-way air from Cairo to Accra
- Unlimited bottled water
- Tips for local vendors
- 24hr Guiding Services
- Dedicated Tour Concierge
- Commemorative Trip Item
- And More!
Payment plans available. Pricing is per person, double or single occupancy. Enquire for discount for Ghana Only itinerary.
ALL PAYMENTS NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. Activities are rain or shine and many will take place outdoors.
Book early! Spaces are limited and this trip will fill quickly! Bring layers & comfy walking shoes.
15 Nov - 1 Dec, 2024
DAY 1: 11/15 Depart Maryland
DAY 2: 11/16 Layover
DAY 3: 11/17 Arrive Cairo
DAY 4: 11/18 Giza Pyramids & Sphinx
DAY 5: 11/19 Fly to Nile Cruise (Aswan)
DAY 6: 11/20 Cruise Day 2
DAY 7: 11/21 Cruise Day 3
DAY 8: 11/22 Cruise Day 4 (Overnight Cairo)
DAY 9: 11/23 Depart Cairo/Arrive Accra
DAY 10:11/24 Tamale/Mole Nat'l Park
DAY 11: 11/25 Mole Nat'l Park Safari
Day 12: 11/26 Kumasi/Ashanti Region
DAY 13: 11/27 Cape Coast
DAY 14: 11/28 Thanksgiving/Homecoming
DAY 15:11/29 Beach Day
DAY 16:11/30 Accra
DAY 17:12/01 Depart Ghana
Be sure to indicate a contact phone number in the payment notes.
You will be invoiced for any catch-up payments due at the time of your deposit and must pay that amount within five business days of initial deposit.