2024 Glorious Ghana
Ghana, European Chrismas Markets
2024 Glorious Ghana travels the country from North to South and is the perfect tour for first-time travelers to Ghana who want to see everything the country has to offer. This tour includes elephants, monkeys, beaches, palaces, and more!
● Stand at the point of no return in Cape Coast Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where thousands of captive slaves passed through on their journeys to the Americas
● Experience a bath of atonement in the Assin Manso slave river
● Relax on the palm-lined beaches of Ghana’s Central Region
● Receive a traditional name in a Sankofa (going back to your roots) naming ceremony
● Walk the rope bridges in the canopy of Kakum National Park
● Search for elephants, baboons, warthogs, and more in Mole National Park
Hotel, Air, Breakfast daily, lunch or dinner daily during layovers, all meals in Ghana, all sightseeing tours - all INCLUDED in this Thanksgiving homegoing, sure to evoke gratitude and joy.
- R/T Air from Washington, DC area
- Christmas Market Layovers
- 10 days/9 nights Accommodation - Ghana
- Safari Adventure, Mole National Park
- One-way air from Accra to Tamale
- Unlimited bottled water
- Tips for local vendors
- 24hr Guiding Services
- Convivial adult company
- Commemorative Trip Item
- And More!
$8750 Single/$7550 pp/double occupancy. $350 Deposit by 8/1/22, 24 equal monthly installments of $325S/$300D, beginning 9.1.2022 until final payment date of 8/1/2024.
DON'T FORGET: ALL PAYMENTS NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. Activities are rain or shine and many will take place outdoors. Dress comfortably for weather vagaries, bring sturdy walking shoes.
Book early! Spaces are limited and this trip will fill quickly! Bring layers & comfy walking shoes.
23 Nov - 4 Dec, 2024
DAY 1: 11/23 Depart Maryland
DAY 2: 11/24 Layover
DAY 3: 11/25 Accra
DAY 4: 11/26 Accra
DAY 5: 11/27 Tamale/Mole Nat'l Park
DAY 6: 11/28 Mole Nat'l Park
Day 7: 11/29 Kumasi/Ashanti Region
DAY 8: 11/30 Cape Coast
DAY 9: 12/01 Kakum, St. George's Castle
DAY 10:12/02 Beach Day
DAY 11:12/03 Accra
DAY 12:12/04 Christmas Market Layover
DAY 13:12/05 Return homer
Be sure to indicate a contact phone number in the payment notes.
You will be invoiced for any catch-up payments due at the time of your deposit and must pay that amount within 5 business days of initial deposit.